Sunday, March 9, 2014

What I have read and reviewed - It's Monday

Sheila over at Book Journey has an incentive for networking so go over and have fun while adding to your 2014 Wishlist.

I'm currently reading and loving it


Book Summary

Six months ago, I was happy. I was simply Naomi Carradine.

One month ago, I was admitted into a psych ward.

Yesterday, Lachlan visited me. Kissed me. And told me that I’m starting to lose my mind.

Hours later, Max haunted my thoughts, reminding me I’m not crazy and that he needs my help.

A few minutes ago, I drifted further from reality, trying to unravel the past.

And now...everyone thinks I’m insane. But, I know he's real, and I know he needs me.

Do you believe me?


I reviewed Book 3, loved this trilogy - I recommend reading in order, start with Faking It




I need to review this one



I also reviewed





What did you read last week?  Do you find reviews are being commented on less than usual?


11 comments:

  1. Unravel sounds like a good read! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Unravel but it looks intriguing.

    I've been so busy I haven't paid attention to comments so I'm not sure how many I've been getting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for introducing me to Unravel! I can't wait to read it and I adore the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unravel has a very pretty cover! Glad you are enjoying it too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm not seeing as much commenting on my blog either. I don't know if people are just busy or they don't have anything to say! If someone comments on my blog, I always reply and then go and read/comment on their blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these all look very tempting...thanks for sharing. I am drawn to Unravel...enjoy! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These books look really good. Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like some interesting reads this week. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unravel looks good to me and I'm looking forward to your review of House of Glass. Garden of Stones was an intense read. Have a good week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Unravel sounds crazy good!! I will have to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.