Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - Until You're Mine by Samantha Hayes

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event spotlighting upcoming releases we are highly anticipating. It is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.




Released in UK on June 20, 2013
 
I went to NetGalley and saw that this is available, requested it, it will be my next read.

You have something that someone else wants.

At any cost …

Claudia seems to have the perfect life.
She’s heavily pregnant with a much-wanted baby, she has a loving husband, and a beautiful home.
And then Zoe steps into her life. Zoe has come to help Claudia when her baby arrives.
But there’s something about Zoe that Claudia doesn’t like. Or trust.
And when she finds Zoe in her bedroom, Claudia’s anxiety turns to real fear …


I came across Samantha's books in 2011 and have read 2 out of her 4 so far, enjoyed both, here are my reviews.  Until You're Mine is her 5th book.

Tell-Tale
Someone Else's Son

Samantha has been amazing with agreeing to giveaways of her books for my blog also, I wish her continued success.  I can't wait to share my review with you.



 

7 comments:

  1. I have heard of this author before, though never read her. This looks downright creepy--a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, sounds creepy and like a great psychological thriller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds intriguing and kind of like The Hand That Rocks the Cradle. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good! Can't wait to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo it reminds me of an 80s film. The Hand That Rocks the Cradle maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see others have made the connection to The Hand That Rocks the Cradle. I must say, I am quite intrigued by what you posted and will have to check it out myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.