Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's Monday - What are you reading

Sheila over at Book Journey has an incentive for networking so go over and have fun while continuing to add to your 2012 Wishlist.

I'm currently reading an amazing Crime Thriller (Espionage), 40% in on Kindle




I completed - My Review and a review over Aimee's blog Coffee Table Reviews



I have a poll on my sidebar for what is next, currently from the post The Apprentice is winning.  Go here to see the summaries of the others and comment/vote if interested.





On another note - With the blogger changes I was looking at new looks and almost lost my blog as I know it, omg, so scary, I hate technical changes.  Need to get used to the new blogger dashboard that I haven't did yet, eeek.....


13 comments:

  1. I voted, so The Apprentice isn't winning anymore. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read one Tess Gerritsen book and really liked it. I love it that she is an Asian American crime fiction writer that is so successful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an intense bunch of reads! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Gerrittsen book looks creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed your new look! Nice. So glad you did not lose your blog. Department Thirteen looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marce, I will NOT touch that upgrade button on my dashboard. I do not want to lose my blogs looks especially my book one since it's custom and I have no clue how the gal did it.

    Glad you're enjoying this book, voted for the apprentice : )

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started reading The Rizzoli and Isles series - I absolutely love the tv series. I read the first book and am now up to The Apprentice - hoping to get to it soon.

    I haven't switched to the new blogger interface - not too anxious to do it but probably just need to bite the bullet and do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a good reading week, Marce! Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment.

    Enjoy your books this week -

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list of books this week! It will be interesting to see which book wins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to begin the Rizzoli and Isles series, especially since I'm hosting the reading challenge for it. LOL Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Tess Gerritsen and loved The Apprentice, it gets my vote lol. I've had the new blog interface for a while, thought I'd put on my big girl pants and bite the bullet but uggh it drives me nuts!! Constantly ironing out the kinks ... but good luck Marce and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never read a book by Tess Gerritsen. I've heard good things about her. I must add her to my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.