Monday, July 18, 2011

Two for Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

Just do the following to participate:
 
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
Share the title &; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 


I LOVED this book, you have to read it.  My review

Teaser on Kindle at 50%

Jeez... I've had enough trouble with the books.  I stare at it blankly, trying desperately to determine how I feel about this.  I am appalled on one level, grateful on another, shocked that he's actually done it, but the overriding emotion is anger.


Currently Reading


My current read

Teaser on Kindle at 2%

He must know so much about me, yet still this feels like the morning after a one-night stand: breakfast with a stranger in his house, plotting how soon it would be acceptable to make an escape, to go back home.



I look forward to your Teasers.

Non book related - Anyone watching Bachelorette?  I know I know, lol, my mom got me into it and she is not even watching this season. 




14 comments:

  1. Great teasers! Both books are on my to-read list.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both were alluring.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least she admits to anger. It's hard to say "I'm angry." Most like to deny it.(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers! Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book is on my wish list! Awesome teasers.

    Here's MY TT POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. the second one is so sad!
    Have a terrific day, Marce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two excellent teasers! The first book is new to me - I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read a review of Before I Go to Sleep and it was amazing. I have to get my hand on this one next.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both teasers are interesting. I haven't seen either of these books before.

    Don't watch Bachelorette, never have, and probably never will. I think I am a bit "over the hill" for that show. It is geared for a much younger crowd. Just seeing the ads on TV promoting it, I could never relate to that lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Intriguing teasers - thanks for stopping by PTB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these are great! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesdays_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful teasers, especially the first.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. O both good!

    My belated TT may be a little controversial.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Marce
    Thank you so much for including my book in your teasers.
    I wanted to know if you had a twitter account.
    I can't seem to find one on your blog.
    All the best
    EL x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.