Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Who is on the edge of your Cup of Tea? Author, Character, Celebrity


If you are cold, tea will warm you. If you are too heated, it will cool you. If you are depressed, it will cheer you. If you are excited, it will calm you. - Quote by ~Gladstone, 1865
I found this and had to laugh, it is produced by a German company.

Who would you like to see on the edge of your Tea Cup? 

Author - Mary Higgins Clark, many would recognise her and I like to be known as a Mystery fan.

Character - Janie from the Wake trilogy, won't mind having tea with her, I'll be sure not to fall asleep on her.

Celebrity - David Beckham,  I can look at him all day and night, yummy

NOTE - I'm celebrating my Blogoversary all week, go here for my Giveaway and New Meme


Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce

4 comments:

  1. Of the three you mentioned, I'd have to go with #3. Yes, he's yummy! Love the tea bags.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN on David! The man is so hot, he should be illegal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, those are great! What a neat idea. Perfect for a tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice idea! For celebrity, I will say Ian Somerhalder. I could look at him all week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.