Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oops, lol, correct title Wrong author




So I was looking at my list of books for the Challenge with Reading with Tequilla, Book Recommendations Challenge and said that is not the author, why did I put that.

I go back to the challenge announcement and I WAS WRONG, DUH, how did I make that mistake, lmao

The good thing is that I enjoyed Lolly Winston's book and Libby Street's book is not my style so I will go choose another book.

How totally funny. If I didn't like the book this so would not be a laughing matter :-)

Thanks for sharing my laugh with me.

Oops


















1 comment:

  1. How funny! I guess that's one way to discover a new author!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.