Sunday, January 10, 2010

For International Bloggers




I just found this but thought what an amazing gesture. I'm international but do not have a problem getting books. Of course I would love to enter more contests but I understand the expense.


So if your international this is a must read.......


Introducting the International Book Blogger Mentor Program 2010


It can be tough to keep up with the book blogging community when you don’t live in the US or Canada. Publishers won’t send you books, most contests aren’t for you, and it can be next to impossible to find certain titles in your home country.

Over the past two years of book blogging, I’ve been very lucky about the amount of books I’ve received and I’ve passed a fair number of my books on to other bloggers in countries such as Vietnam, Pakistan, Scotland, Spain and of course Germany.

I would like to continue supporting international book bloggers and have decided to start the International Book Blogger Mentor Program. Any book blogger who blogs in English about books and lives outside the US and Canada can apply. Each month I will pick one blogger to send 2-3 of my most recent review copies to. Upon request, I will also look over the reviews you write for the books and suggest improvements. Once you post your first review, I will feature you and your blog on Presenting Lenore.


Go here to learn how to apply. http://www.presentinglenore.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.