Sunday, December 6, 2009

Your Blog is Over the Top Award


This was my very first award, thank you again Jennifer (Reading with Tequila) I am still excited she passed it on to me. I love her content and she gets so many bloggers involved so I love the diversity she brings to the blogging world.
Rules for Award:
  1. Thank & post URL to the blog that gave the award.
  2. Pass the award along to 4 brilliantly Over The Top blogs. Alert them so they know to receive the award!
  3. Copy & paste the quiz-Answer with ONE word only.
I am passing this award on to: (Sorry I don't understand hyperlinks yet - still in training.)
4th - A Club Members Blog - http://novel-discussions.blogspot.com
The quiz: My answers are here.........

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-first-award-q-1-word-answers.html


Your cell phone?

Your hair?
Your mother?
Your father?
Your favorite food?
Your dream last night?
Your favorite drink?
Your dream/goal?
What room are you in?
Your hobby?
Your fear?
Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Where were you last night?
Something that you aren't?
Muffins?
Wish list item?
Where did you grow up?
Last thing you did?
What are you wearing?
Your TV?
Your Pets?
Friends?
Your life?
Your mood?
Missing someone?
Vehicle?
Something you're not wearing?
Your favorite store?
Your favorite color?
When was the last time you laughed?
Last time you cried?
Your best friend?
One place that you go to over and over?
Facebook?
Favorite place to eat?

5 comments:

  1. congratulations on your award, and to your awardees! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marce for commenting on The 13th Hour. It's really fun. I hope you like it when you do read it!

    And Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bookclub member of Novel Discussions and wanted to thank you for the award. Kat, our fearless leader is over the top in all she does. We call her our Bookclub Dictator!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.