Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - The Widow's Season




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This is my first Kindle book and I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying the book and kindle BUT will never give up the joy of real books. Look out for reviews on both this week.

Now onto my Teaser - Chapter 7

The Widow's Season by Laura Brodie

She was mourning the loss of an idea, a vision of how her life should have been. And the at vision had not been swept down the river three months ago; it had been dying slowly over the past several years, with each small dream that she had abandoned.

For more go to my previous post for a summary........



Please leave a comment and also participate by going here. http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/



11 comments:

  1. http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the concept in that snippet! Dreams, oh so intangible at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The words of your teaser make me want to run out and get the book.

    http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2009/12/it-happened-one-night-by-lisa-dale.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an interesting book, but very sad. Nice teaser, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the teaser and plot summary. Another book I will be adding to my TBR List!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.