Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - Lips Touch



Happy Tuesday Blogger Friends,

This would be my first book in this genre but something about it has drawn me in, the cover, the title and............... what a surprise there are graphic pictures before each chapter :-) What a fun teaser surprise for me.

So I decided for my Teaser I will give the 1st sentence in each story, teaser is in italics.


Three tales of supernatural love, each pivoting on a kiss that is no mere kiss, but an action with profound consequences for the kissers' souls:



My Teasers.....

Goblin Fruit: In Victorian times, goblin men had only to offer young girls sumptuous fruits to tempt them to sell their souls. But what does it take to tempt today's savvy girls? Teaser - There is a certain kind of girl the goblins crave.


Spicy Little Curses: A demon and the ambassador to Hell tussle over the soul of a beautiful English girl in India. Matters become complicated when she falls in love and decides to test her curse. Teaser - Kissing can ruin lives.


Hatchling: Six days before Esme's fourteenth birthday, her left eye turns from brown to blue. She little suspects what the change heralds, but her small safe life begins to unravel at once. What does the beautiful, fanged man want with her, and how is her fate connected to a mysterious race of demons? Teaser - Six days before Esme's fourteenth birthday, her left eye turned from brown to blue.


To Play along go here http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/2009/12/22/teaser-tuesdays-dec-22/

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

6 comments:

  1. This looks like one I would really enjoy reading! Mine's here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm....

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover on this one grabs my attention every time I see it. Thanks for the teasers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those teasers! & Now I sorely want that book! Great TT's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to read this book. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.