Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Festive Read - You Better Not Cry


I decided on something funny as my Festive Read.
Written by Augusten Burroughs, ‘You Better Not Cry’
The author turns his wit to Christmas memories.
Have you ever eaten the face off a six-foot puffy Santa? Have you ever made your own gingerbread apartment? Have you ever woken up next to Kris Kringle himself? Well, Augusten Burroughs has, and in this cynically funny, wistful, emotional, and touching collection he narrates Christmases past and present. With gimlet eyed intelligence and enlightened text, Augusten shows how the holidays bring out the most awful in us and sometimes the very, very best.
I think I'm on the Naughty List for laughing at this.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.