Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mary Higgins Clark Fans - Christmas Read

Tis the Season for a Festive Read



Are you a Mary Higgins Clark Fan? I would love to follow you as a new blogger friend and see what else you enjoy reading.


Here are her Christmas books, I haven't read any but will do so for the holidays. She is co-author, with her daughter Carol Higgins Clark, of the five holiday suspense novels.


Can you recommend one?



























































If you haven't read Mary Higgins Clark books before would you like to try with me? She is the Queen of Suspense........

1 comment:

  1. Deck the Halls was very good book I am an avid fan of Mary Higgins Clark

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.