Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Additional choices for Thriller & Suspense Challenge

I need 12 for the challenge, here are a few contenders I am adding to the list.

1. Ace of Hearts, Jean Holloway

2. And Then There Were None, Agatha Christie

3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Stieg Larsson

4. The Halo Effect, M. J. Rose

5. The Last Bridge, Teri Coyne

6. To Close to Home, Linwood Barclay

7. The Manufactured Identity, Heath Sommer

8. Bag of Bones, Stephen King

9. The Adderall Diaries, a Memoir of Moods, Masochism, and Murder by Stephen Ellio

If you have read any leave me a link to your review or tell me if you recommend it or not.

Thanks

Go to my sidebar to join the challenge

8 comments:

  1. I havent read any of the books, but heard many great things about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo! I hope you have fun reading the books and good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I have joined up for this reading challenge also. I have a couple of your books on my TBR list. Now I can bump them up. Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    A View of My Life
    http://splummer-aviewofmylife.blogspot.com/2009/12/suspense-thriller-reading-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read And Then There Were None and The Manufactured Identity. Both were great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like another great challenge. You picked some good books there; enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Just wanted to thank you for considering Ace of Hearts. I'm flattered.
    Peace,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Ace of Hearts and Bag of Bones. Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to mention my Holiday BOGO sale on amazon. Buy Black Jack & get Ace of Hearts 1st edition FREE. Just look for me, Jean Holloway, as the vendor OR I have Ace of Hearts for sale on my website, www.deckofcardz.com for only $5.00 + $2.50 shipping! I'll sign it B4 I send it to U.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bag of Bones is about ghost...good choice.

    But if you want to feel more SK...try Needful Things, it's one of my favorite (then again I have a lot of favorite from SK since he is my favorite writer)...it's about a single man who turn a small town up-side down.

    I just realised about this challenge ... I have to thank you for this great challege that I found from your lovely blog...thx :) I'm joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.