Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Anti Gravity Yoga



I am so excited to try this out. What do you think?



As unlikely as it sounds, converts of 'AntiGravity Yoga' say the technique enables them to reach positions other exercises can't reach, leading to a better all-round work-out.
Participants use a hammock suspended from the ceiling to carry out yoga, pilates and dance moves while defying gravity.
It is becoming more and more popular, the new fitness exercise to get addicted. I will have to let you know what I think about, will try next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok9WL06Qyfc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.